Monday, September 19, 2011

Food Aversion by Courtney Monzon

My love/hate relationship with food.
I love certain foods so much that I end up hating them.  Normally they start off tasting heavenly, and then I end up never wanting to eat them again. Whales is a perfect example. This cheesy, salty snack is at first delightful; then it turns quickly into a nasty nightmare. Another case of my bittersweet experience with food is Sunkist fruit snacks. When I first tried them, they were like a big ball of scrumptiousness. Then they unexpectedly drifted into just another dull snack. The worst one of all is probably Kellogg’s Strawberry Special K bars. Every morning I would eat this as a satisfying breakfast, but now I would rather eat dog food. Ugh. This happens so often... am I the only one who this happens to?
Courtney Monzon

No comments:

Post a Comment