Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Brittany Randall's January Blog

Top Ten Things I’m Excited For My Last Semester of High School:
1.     Graduation: I’m excited to continue with my life, wherever I end up.
2.     My last Drama Production: I love the plays, and I wish that I could continue doing this in College.
3.     Passing all of my classes: Explanation unnecessary.
4.     My Senior Prom: I believe that last year my class put on an awesome prom. I DARE the class of 2013 to beat us at it.
5.     Senior Lit: Performing Hamlet with my class; it’s bound to be fun!
6.     Music Trip: I’m going to have so much fun annoying various band and choir members on the way to Florida.
7.     College Visits: I’ve been putting off my visits, and I need to do these soon.
8.     Pep Band: I love all the songs we play, and it’s fun to cheer on our teams.
9.     Completing My First Yearbook: Being a part of the yearbook staff this year has been fun, and I can’t wait to see the product of our hard work.
10.   Journalism: I get to write an article, and in my down time I can study, work on college applications/scholarships, or color one of the books I brought for the Coloring Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment