Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Courtney Monzon's February Blog

Teacher’s Aide
Back when I was in fourth grade, I had the biggest crush on my teacher’s aide. This guy was not only the hottest guy I had ever seen, but was also a star high school football player. So one day I was inside finishing up a test while everyone else was outside at recess. The aide stayed inside, to supervise me as I finished. After I was done with my test, the aide and I headed for the door to go outside. As he held the door open for me, I walked underneath is arm, reached my arms up, and caressed his muscles. With my hands still on his tricep, I looked up at him sweetly, and exclaimed as flirty I could at the age of ten, “I’m going outside!” After that, I’m pretty sure he had it as bad for me as I did for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment