Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Christmas Wish List

By Fernanda Santos
 
 
     Here comes Christmas again, with everyone so excited to see relatives that they haven’t seen for the whole year. But let’s be honest- we all have our eyes on the presents, so here is my 2012 Christmas list, which is completely unrealistic, but oh well. A girl can dream right?

1-The new iPhone5

It should be all in white or yellow with small diamonds surrounding it. After all, a girl can never get too much bling.


2- A Chanel bag

Everyone knows the new iPhone don’t fit into back pockets (duh!)

 


3- A boat/island

Because spending the whole summer in only one place is a waste of time. YOLO right?

 

4- A white Christmas

This is just because I’m used to spending my Christmases with every fan and air-conditioner in the house turned on at full power. It would be fun to spend Christmas by a fireplace with comfy clothes for once!

  

5- A kiss under the mistletoe

Yes, because I’m cheesy and I’m a girl. Enough said.


6- All “A”s in school

Come on, I want to make my parents proud too!


7- A hug

But not just any hug. I want a hug from my parents and my sister because they are definitely who I’ll miss the most during the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment