Friday, November 1, 2013

Flush the Toilets People! - Chelsea Martin


Obviously it’s a natural thing to use the restroom. Whether you go many times throughout the day, or just once, it’s a regular habit. While bathrooms aren’t a very appealing place to be anytime, it’s even more horrible to find a little surprise waiting in the toilet when you’re going to use it yourself. I’m not quite sure what provokes people not to flush the toilet, but I’m like seriously?!?! What do you do at home after you use the restroom? Have your mom flush it? I can’t stomach the thought of not flushing the toilet after I use it. What if someone was in a dire emergency? Like having to make a bee-line for the toilet because you’re about to vomit. You sprint into the restroom and go to the first toilet you see only to find it full of human feces and urine which would probably make you puke right then and there… well, me anyways. Plus no one knows for sure (besides the person who did it) how long that little surprise was waiting in the toilet. A day?! A week?! No one knows! I understand the electric toilets should flush themselves, but if they don’t, come on people have the common courtesy to FLUSH IT YOURSELF. You can wash your hands after touching the handle and most of the germs will be gone, trust me. Sometimes you also flush it with the handle and it doesn’t always work. Therefore, FLUSH IT YOURSELF. Maybe this is just a big pet peeve to me, but please, I’m begging you, whoever is reading this that’s guilty… FLUSH THE TOILETS PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment