Monday, November 11, 2013

Makeup Madness- Courtney Monzon

Makeup Madness
    I think all girls can relate to the love hate relationship I have with makeup. What’s not to love about something that enhances your appearance you may ask? Well, for starters it takes at least 10 minutes to do and frankly I’d rather sleep than look good. Secondly, it clogs up my pores n stuff. My face breaks out all the freaking time. So if I don’t wear it my face looks sick, but if I do later it will just make me breakout worse. I don’t mind foundation, it’s easy to apply and I’m all for looking natural. But don’t even get me started on mascara… It’s literally the worst. 1. it’s annoying to apply because I’m weirdly paranoid about making both eyes look exactly the same. 2. I have a habit of picking at my mascara. Eventually I pick all the mascara off my eyelashes (always losing a few lashes) and the partial chunks of mascara remain on my face. Cool. 3. If I’m lucky and didn’t pick at it, I still have to take it off with remover which is always a hassle. 4. This one is probably the biggest for me… Applying mascara when I’m in a hurry (I’m literally always late to everything so this happens often) is the worst. I’m just going along and then I blink really fast or do something that messes it up not just a little but literally destroys my whole creation. What’s the freaking point? I think I’m gunna stick with wearing makeup on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment