Monday, November 11, 2013

Godzilla- Isaac Sprague

                                   
Godzilla, a monster movie phenomenon, created in Japan and later made into some American films has been my favorite type of monster movie ever. You can’t say no to a monster movie where a giant monster attacks a city using fire and his huge body. Also, the acting is so poor that you love it!
But in the past few years there hasn’t been a new movie for Godzilla. If only somebody could put them all on DVDs and upgraded the graphics. I mean I loved the old movies except for the black and white ones. I am sure many people do not like Godzilla because they say something like “oh, he is just some stupid monster who always attacks Japanese towns.”  I love Godzilla on the other hand because he often times saved humans from a monster threat even though he often times originally attacked their towns and cities; he always left for the ocean.
After looking at the list of Godzilla movies on Google, I saw that there have been quite a few Godzilla movies but none in the past nine years. I doubt they will make another one anytime soon because the latest film is called Godzilla: Final Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment