Friday, February 5, 2016

Living with Weather - By Bryson Johnson

Living with Weather
By Bryson Johnson
    Weather has a big impact on my life, because weather tells me want can be done that day. Like if it is raining outside then I stay inside and nap or do something entertaining. If it is snowing out then I can go sledding, also this could mean no school. If it’s hot then swimming is an option.
    My favorite type of weather is rain. Rain is calming and I like to take naps when it is raining. If it rains while I am at school, it is difficult because I lose concentration and all I want do is sleep. Another activity I like to do when it is raining is drive my truck through big puddles. This does a decent job of cleaning the truck and saves me the cost of the car wash. I also like to watch T.V., play video games, and just hang around the house when it rains.
    My next favorite weather is snow. I don’t know anybody that does not like snow. Snow is great. It is soft and fun to go sledding in or for making snow men. Sledding is my favorite activity to do in snow, but I don’t do the regular type of sledding of just going down a hill. I like to be pulled by an ATV or other vehicles on a car hood or anything that will tie to the vehicle. The only thing that I don’t like about snow is that it is really cold.
    Heat is the worst kind of weather. I hate heat so much; it is no fun whatsoever. In the heat I sweat like a dog and then I smell, and that is never good. Heat also wears me out. I worked as a lifeguard for two years, and the only thing that I can remember about it is just being hot all the time. We couldn’t get in the water until break or if when we rotated off the stand, which was not very often. I hate being hot. I would rather be cold than hot because all I need to stop being cold is clothing, but when it’s hot I can’t do anything except sweat and slowly die.
    There are other types of weather like hail, but there is nothing to do in hail except get some great bruises or a concussion. Weather determines what we do each day, so I hope it rains so I can sleep or snows so we don’t have school.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment