Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Weather is the Best Weather

By Micah Fabarez


Every spring all of the kids are excited to get out of the “evil” school. They are ready for summer and the freedom that comes with it. However, I have a job which requires me to work outside, so I have to deal with insects, cranky people and irritated coworkers during the summer. Therefore, I am the guy who gets a little bored with summer and its exceedingly hot days. I yearn for the cooler temperatures, even though this means that school will start up again. I don’t really mind as long as it gets to the fall and winter seasons and it finally gets colder!

To me, the best part of the changing seasons, along with the changing leaves, is the fact that it gets colder and colder, eventually to the point of snow. It is really beautiful when I wake up and see all of the leaves that are changing color; it makes me want to stay at home. One of my favorite days of the year is the first day it is cool enough that I have to wear a light jacket. That first time I step outside and say to myself, “I need a hoodie today,” is a reminder that winter and snow are right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment