Monday, October 17, 2011

Tank Trouble

One hot summer day, I was at my friend’s house playing in her stock tank. (Pretty hick huh?) We were having a good ol’ time until I decided to run up her slide that was connected to her tree house right beside the stock tank. If you can believe it I wasn’t the smartest cookie in the jar, so I ran up the wet slide. This ended with me tripping up the slide, falling on my chin, and biting all the way through my bottom lip. I saw blood running down my face, and my friend freaked out and went and told her mom. Soon after they took me to the emergency room and called my mom telling her what I had done. Turns out my mom wasn’t surprised, since this would be my second time getting stitches. Everything went fine in the ER, and I was proud of my battle wound like any child would be. To this day I still have my scar. So next time you see me, ask me and I’ll show you.
By Courtney Monzon

No comments:

Post a Comment