Monday, January 21, 2013

My Favorite Winter to Date!


DSC05772.JPG
By Micah Fabarez


My favorite winter so far in my life happened this year on Christmas Day. This was the second time overall that I got to have my nephew over to my house. It was pretty awesome to have him over at my house along with my older brother and his girlfriend. I think it is clearly obvious who the kid got his good looks from! Anyway, it was really cool to get to spend more time with my nephew, who is not yet to the walking stage, but he is getting there! My brother allowed my family to pick him up a few days before Christmas. My mother had him all to herself and it let my brother and his girlfriend to relax and not have to worry about a baby to take care of. This allowed my whole family to be able to enjoy having Braedyn at our house. I think we can all say that we had fun, except maybe for my sister because she was the target for Braedyn’s projectile vomit! I thought it was pretty funny, but apparently she didn’t think so for some reason. The only thing that wasn’t spectacular about this visit was the fact that he had recently been sick and was still fighting it off. Thankfully it wasn’t serious or threatening, and he was basically pretty healthy when he was at my house. Unfortunately, my brother and his girlfriend took him back to their house L. At least we got to see some of him at our church’s Christmas Eve service. He was showing off to everyone there because he was the most dressed up out of the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment