Monday, January 28, 2013

Why Winter is Better Than Summer

By Courtney Monzon

Cold weather is my absolute favorite, I love winter and I love cuddling. Who wants to cuddle when it is hot outside? No one. Coffee (one of the best things on earth) sounds amazing to drink on a cold winter morning. But in the summer, a hot cup of coffee really doesn’t sound very appetizing to me. The main reason I love winter is that I personally love wearing sweaters and boots, really anything that is big and baggy. Sweatpants for example, are my best friend in the winter. Just imagine wearing sweatpants in the summer, the thought makes me want to vomit. I hate sweating, which is exactly why I hate summer. Even if you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt, you still end up sweaty. Sick.

            Skiing is like the best thing ever, seriously. YOU CAN’T SKI IN THE SUMMER. If you haven’t ever been sledding you haven’t lived. So to the crazies who wish it was always summer, you wouldn’t be able to sled, and that there should change your mind.

 
            Although we have not had any snow days in a while, snow days are the bomb.com. I love the feeling of waking up in the morning and realizing you don’t have to go to school. I usually spend those glorious days watching movies, cuddling, sledding and sleeping.

I might have exaggerated about how much I hate summer but seriously winter should be all year long.

               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment