Tuesday, November 27, 2012

End of Days Brainstorming Session


By Cody Schmitz

We all know that the world is ending in less than a month. December 21st, we’re all out of here. The question, however, is how is this great event going to happen?

Luckily for you, I’ve compiled the best (my) list of ways the world could end.

1. Space Meteor.

We might as well go like the dinosaurs






(I know this is how it happened because science. And reasons.)


2. Great Flood.

A demise of biblical proportions.

3. Zombie Apocalypse.

I don’t know why everyone’s been geekin’ out over zombies these past couple of years. Maybe it’s because they will be the cause of our inevitable demise. For the record, I would last a total of 30 minutes in a zombie apocalypse. My cat would last for months.


Here is a realistic account of my actions once found in the middle of a zombie invasion.








I am knocked unconscious from the fall and die of my own account 20 minutes after the fact.
No zombies are involved.


I'm sure there are more ways the world could end, but let's be honest. These are most likely.

Be ready, because I doubt I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment