Thursday, November 29, 2012

What I Want to Do Before We All Die


By Micah Fabarez

There are several things that would be awesome to do before December 21, 2012 when the world is allegedly ending. However, I don’t have much faith in the Mayans and their calendars. I think that they just got tired of making those things! But seriously, those calendars are pretty labor intensive, being made of stone using hand tools! 

Just in case, I have compiled the most awesome bucket list of all time to complete before December 21st:



              1. I would go on a HALO jump ( High Altitude Low Opening) from over 30,000 feet

              2. I would travel to Washington D.C. to see the sights 

           3. I would get a big loan to buy a Nissan GTR and get pulled over for going over 100 miles over the speed limit.



                       4. I would meet Michael Jordan and get his autograph

                       5. I would travel to Alaska and go on a Bear and Moose hunt with several of my friends. With just a knife each!!

                       6. I would buy a pet Siberian Tiger!!

                       7. I would like to play a round of golf with Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player at Pebble Beach!! It would be epic!
 
                       8.  I would make it my goal in the little time I had left over after all of the other items to punch at least one person in the face as hard as I could!
         
                     

                         Just kidding. (But seriously)

No comments:

Post a Comment